Background

Background

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Leaves of Thanks

Is it to early for Thanksgiving?

Here is another SNEAK PEAK at a NEW stamp set that is coming out in the NEW Holiday Mini.  I received this set when I went to the Stampin' Up! convention this year.  I really wasn't sure about it when I got it, but now it is really growing on me.  LOL  The set is called "Paisley Prints".  I have seen so many nice cards that have been made with this set.  It is a very versatile set.  

I also used the Paisley Prints Wheel to stamp on the leaves.  The leaves have been cut out on the Big Shot using the Leaves #2 die.  I used the leaf stamp from the Paisley Prints stamp set for the Background of the card.   The great saying that has been stamped on the card comes from another set that is coming out in the NEW Holiday Mini.  It is called "Seasonal Sentiments".  This is a GREAT set!  It has a sentiment for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas & Valentines Day.  What more could you ask for!  The cardstock and Ink colors I used were:  Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and a New color Cajun Craze.  It is a very Fall looking set of colors.

The NEW HOLIDAY MINI comes out on Sept. 1st.  Make sure you come back and check it out!

Thanks for stopping!

2 comments:

  1. Great card Jan! You have inspired me to put those leaves on my Wish List (like it wasn't full enough already...lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Jan! I'm with Laurie...have to order these sets (both the die and the paisley wheel and stamps.)

    ReplyDelete