Background

Background

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Club Swap #4

Great Cards!

Here is another set of cards from Technique Thursday Club.  These were done by Staza (on the left) and Jen.  I have mentioned this before how we do a swap in this club.  All the members just love it!

In my Technique Thursday Club I teach 2 different techniques the 1st Thursday of each month.  The with the techniques they will make cards to take with them.  This is a GREAT way for them to learn different layouts and techniques not to just do on cards but also for Scrapbooking.  They also will get FREE Stampin' Up! products!  Want to learn more about it check it out here.  What a great time, learn NEW techniques, meet GREAT people and FREE Stampin' Up! products!  If you have questions or want the club each month to go just let me know.  I will also do that!  jntcrlsn@yahoo.com



Thanks for stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment