Background

Background

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Valentine Picture Challenge




It is that time of year again to tell all the people in your life that they matter and you love them!!
What a better way to do that...then sending a hand crafted card!!



Just love the new Occasions Catalog that just came out!!  If you haven't seen it yet...make sure you go and check it out!  Stampin' Up! once again has out done themselves.  There are so many wonderful new products in the catalog.  I am sure you will find something that you like!!!  

In this DOstampers picture challenge it wasn't hard to figure out which way to take this one.  Of course you have to do a Valentine's card!!  This card is one that I designed for a swap that I was in.  I am falling in love with the NEW Confetti Heart Border Punch.  When you use this punch and put a color underneath it, it makes your project POP!  This punch will be awesome to use in my scrapbooks as well.

I have also used a NEW stamp set called, "Hello Life".  It is a Photopolymer set.  What is even better with this set it is used in a NEW Kit that has come out in the Occasions Catalog.  I will be posting a picture of the finished kit project at the end of this month.  So make sure you come back to check it out.  It is really GREAT!

Below is a list of all the Stampin' Up! products that I used on this weeks card.  If you have any questions please let me know. 

Cardstock & Ink
- Whisper White cardstock
-Basic Black cardstock and Ink
-Real Red cardstock
-Stacked with Love DSP stack

Stamp Set
- Hello Life Photopolymer

Accessories
-Big Shot
-Hearts Collection Framelits
- 1/4 Cotton Ribbon
- Confetti Heart Border Punch
- Scallop Edge Border Punch
- Rhinestones

Here are a few of my fellow DOstampers that also joined in on this weeks challenge.



Sale-A-Bration Catalog - You don't want to miss out on getting FREE products!


Thanks for Stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. Really nice card Jan! Love the heart confetti punch and adore the Hello Life greeting. Thanks for playing along for this weeks DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute card Jan! I love how you added the heart on the "love" sentiment. I also love how you layered the punched out heart panel on top of the white cardstock for contrast - so striking, it really "pops" - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you placed the heart on the end of the love tail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You used one of my favorite new sets. We have good taste. It's so elegant. Rounding the corners is a nice touch to echo all the cures in the card.

    ReplyDelete