Background

Background

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Botanical Flower Birthday


Here we are another week gone and a brand new DOstamper's Challenge!

This weeks challenge was a little tougher for me.  It took me awhile to come up with a card for this layout.  I did my card a little different.  I turned the layout when doing my card and spread out the layers.  Does that make sense?
I am thinking that the Botanical Builder Framelits are a new FAV of mine!

For this card I wanted a big stamp for the saying, which in this case is the "Happy Birthday".  This stamp is from a new set in the main catalog called "Watercolor Words".  This set has allot of great stamps in it.  Once I stamped it, I did take my paper snips and cut around the words.  

For the background, I used the "Hardwood Background stamp".  To give it some dimension I inked it with Crumb Cake ink and then took a Sponge Dauber and wiped on Soft Suede ink to the stamp itself.

The Flowers on the card are all done with the Stamp set called "Botanical Blooms" and the framelit set that goes with this stamp set.  Did you know if you buy these in a Bundle you can SAVE 15%!  The bundle also includes the Botanical Garden Designer Series Paper.  What more could you ask for?!?!  On the smaller flower on the right, I did ink the stamp in Rose Red and then stamped off before stamping on my cardstock.

I hope that you liked this weeks card!  I already have orders to make more of them!




We have a fabulous turnout for you today.  Be sure check out more "Sketch" inspiration from my DOstamperSTARS Team (click on their links below):  

Product List

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors on your flowers - they turned out great! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete