Background

Background

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Remarkable Color Challenge


Here we are another week has gone by.  Last week in MN it was nice and sunny and this week as I write this post it is snowing!!!  NO!!!!!  It must go away.  

For this weeks color challenge I just wasn't sure what to do.  It took me awhile to figure out what I was going to do.  I must have had a creative block going on!  But when I got home everything just started to click and away I went in creating my card.  I hope you like it!


If I so say myself...I love how the flower turned out!  I used a Blender Pen to watercolor the flower.  

  • The lightest color of the flower if Blushing Bride and the darker shading is done with Watermelon Wonder.  Great colors to blend together.
  • The ribbon is starting to grow on me.  It is the new ribbon for the newest    In-colors.  This is Watermelon Wonder.
  • For the "Thanks" on the card.  That comes from a framelit set called "Greeting Framelits.
Below is a list of all the products that I used for this card.  

You must check out the other DOstamper Stars that are also participating in this weeks challenge.


Sale-A-Bration Catalog - HURRY it's going away!!

Happy Stamping!


Product List

3 comments:

  1. Jan, nice job coloring the flower. Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. The flower is really well done, gotta love the blender pens.

    ReplyDelete