Background

Background

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Circles of Thanks!


Here we are again and another week has flown by.  This weeks challenge was an easy one for me.  With all the NEW products coming out in the NEW catalog and with some on hand I knew exactly what I was going to use.  So that means you will get another sneak peak of some NEW products!!  So I will not keep you waiting any longer.....


As you can see that I used some NEW cardstock colors?!?  These are all the New In colors.  Picture does them no justice!  You have to see them in person.  I always love the names that Stampin' Up! comes up with!  The names for this set of In Colors are, Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peek a Boo Peach and Sweet Sugar Plum.  These colors are so bright and cheery! I am sure you will love them as well.

For the 2 Circle images that are on the card comes from a NEW Thinlit set call, Swirly Scribbles.  This also comes with a Stamp Set called Swirly Bird coordinates with the thinlits.  How awesome is that!!  The flower and the leaves are also included in this thinlit set.  The grunge that is in the background has come from the Stamp set Swirly Bird.  I used the Sweet Sugar Plum ink and stamped off before stamping on the Whisper White.

If you need a NEW Catalog just let me know and I can get one to you.

Make sure that you check out the other DOstampers that are playing along in this weeks challenge.





ONLY 14 MORE DAYS AND THE NEW CATALOG IS HERE!!!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment