Background

Background

Saturday, April 26, 2014

DOstamper Guest Designer


I have been chosen to be this months DOstamper Guest Designer.  Our upline Dawn Olchefske picks one demonstrator from our group each month to be the guest designer for the month.  During my month I have chosen to focus on the Fringe Scissors.  Sorry I am a little behind on posting my creations.  This is the 1st one I did for the month of April.  I will be posting the rest of my creations in the next week.


For this card I took a strip of Bermuda Bay and Fringe Cut it.  I layered it up with the best Bling a girl could ask for.....Silver Glimmer paper.  With the glimmer paper underneath the fringe, it did a peek a boo look.


As you can see I added a few more layers to the bottom of the card.  The Designer Series paper I used was one of my favorites.  Love the colors in it.  It is called "Kaleidoscope".  Hurry you can still get it before it is gone forever!!  The great star-burst design is from the Occasion Catalog that is currently out.  You can buy this as a bundle and get the framelits and the stamp set and SAVE 15%.  Can't ask for anything better than that!  I love the bundles that Stampin' Up! has come out with.  I am hoping for more with the new catalog coming out soon.

The Stampin' Up! products that I used for this card is as follows.
Cardstock and Ink
Crushed Curry Ink   131173
Strawberry Slush cardstock   131295
Bermuda Bay cardstock          115317
Basic Black cardstock               121045
Whisper White cardstock        100730
Gimmer Silver cardstock        124005
Kaleidoscope DSP                     132995

Stamp Set
Starburst Sayings    Clear mount   133185      Wood mount    133182
       Bundle with the Framelits and SAVE 15%
        Clear mount     134818         Wood mount    134817

Accessories
Big Shot   113439
Fringe Scissors    133325
Starburst Framelits   132967
1/4 Whisper White Stitched Ribbon   126877
Rhinestone Basics    119246

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Great design as usual Jan! I didn't see this until I checked Feedly. Did you post it on DOstamperSTARS FB page?

    ReplyDelete