Background

Background

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sneak Peek Sketch


It is that time of the week.  This weeks DOstampers challenge as you can see is a sketch challenge.  But this week for me was a little bit.....OK allot more exciting for me!  I used some NEW Stampin' Up! products that will be coming out in a few weeks.  If you haven't gotten your new Stampin' Up! Catalog yet....just let me know and I can send you one.

LOVE the new COLORS!

I couldn't wait to use my new stamp set that I received at the Catalog Premiere.  The stamp set is called  "Work of Art".  This one is right up my alley, it is following the the foot steps of Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  I have really gotten into the grunge stamping lately.

In the card above I turned the sketch and did it on the side.  Below you will see it in the upright position.  When I do the sketch challenges it is always fun to take and turn the cards to make it more of a challenge.  Also it gets the creative juices flowing!!



Did you notice the DSP!?!  This is a NEW.....it is called "Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack".  You are going to LOVE IT!! I should just say that you are going to love the new Stampin' Up! Catalog that is out NOW, but you will be able to order from it in 16 Days!  Not that I am counting or anything.  LOL   Did you also notice the FABULOUS ribbon on the cards????  Yes that is the new In-Color Ribbon that has stitching and is made of satin.  It makes it so easy to work with.  And the colors of course are awesome!

Stampin' Up! products that I used are as follows:

Cardstock and Ink
Hello Honey Cardstock    NEW In-color
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock   NEW In-color
Basic Gray Cardstock    108692
Whisper White Cardstock   100730
Moonlight DSP Stack    NEW Designer Series Paper
Hello Honey Ink
Blackberry Bliss Ink

Stamp Set
Work of Art     NEW Stamp set 

Accessories
Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin Ribbon    NEW In-color Ribbon
Rhinestone Basic    119246

You have to check out the rest of the DOstampers that are participating in the Sketch Challenge.

Sharon:  http://craftyandcreativeideas.blogspot.com
Heidi:  http://www.stampheidi.com
Miriam:  http://mstampinwithyou.blogspot.com
Connie:  http://www.cpstamping.blogspot.com

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment