Background

Background

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Picture Challenge

PICTURE THIS!

AND I CREATED THIS!

Our demonstrator group is doing Creative Challenges.  Our 1st one was to take the picture above and create a card.  I loved the colors in the picture.  I used:  Tempting Turquoise, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White,  Crushed Curry & Dusty Durango cardstock.  I also used the Crushed Curry Polka Dot ribbon, Pretties Kit, Scallop Trim Border punch & 1 3/4 Circle punch.  The stamp set used is "Happy Everything".

Why don't you join us!  You are more then WELCOME to show me what you have created using the picture.  I would LOVE to see your creations.  You email a picture of your card and I will show it off for you.


3 comments:

  1. Super cute - great job with the inspiration! So that's what you were working on? he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Jan! Such a happy card and love your ribbon embellishment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you picked up on the colors and the circles. What a great way to use that punch!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete