Welcome to another DOstamper Thursday Challenge!
Love these colors together.
At first when I seen the colors I thought that it would not be that great together....but wait until you see the card that I came up with!! Drum roll please........
I have to thank Mercedes Weber for the inspiration for this card. Thanks Mercedes!! I took her card and just made a few changes. So...what do you think of the color combo now? I think they look outstanding together. They are so bright and bold.
I just love the Alphabet Press Embossing folder for the background. It just gives the whole card a wow factor. This embossing folder can go with so many different occasions in making cards or scrapbooking. The Happy Birthday is from a set called " Age Awareness ". If you haven't seen this set yet, it is a must see for your birthday projects. And of course you always have to add the Bling! For my bling I have added the Silver Glimmer paper which is cut out on the Big Shot using the Label Framelits Collection. Also the star is punched out with the glimmer paper as well. I used the little star from the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack.
This is also a sneak peek at one of the card for the Up and Coming Card Buffet on Saturday, November 1st.
Here is a list of items that I used for this card.
Cardstock & Ink
- Whisper White Cardstock 100730
- Basic Black Cardstock 121045
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock 115317 and Ink 131171
- Tangerine Tango Cardstock 111349 and Ink 126946
- Silver Glimmer Paper 124005
- Flowerpot DSP 133698
- Age Awareness 135381
- Tangerine Tango Baker's Twine 134578
- Big Shot 113439
- Labels Collection Framelits 125598
- 1 3/4 Circle Punch 119850
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack 133787
- Alphabet Press Impressions Folder 130916
Here are a few links to the other DOstampers that are participating in this weeks challenge.
- Cindy T. - stampinaninktrail.blogspot.com
- Connie P. - cpstamping.blogspot.com
- Sharon B. - craftyandcreativeideas.blogspot.com
Holiday Catalog! This a must see!!