Background

Background

Monday, May 5, 2014

Hopping on with Fringe

I know I am a little late for Easter.....
but I wanted to share my Carrot Garden with you.
Love how this turned out!
This was another one of my projects for the DOstamper Stars guest designer for April.  I had a riot coming up with the different creative projects to post each weekend.  It really got the creative juices flowing!!

Don't you just love the little carrots!?!
For those little carrots a took a strip of Tangerine Tango cardstock and my Bone Folder and ran the cardstock across the Bone Folder like you do with curling ribbon.  This help break down the fibers in the cardstock so it was easier to roll up in a small cone.  I used the Multipurpose Glue to glue the cone together.  With the uneven ends that you get when you roll up the cone, I just tucked those into the inside of the cone.   I then took a Garden Green strip about a 1" to 1 1/2" and cut with the Fringe Scissors and then rolled it up and glue it.  I took and glued this to the inside of the cone.  How cute are those Carrots!?!

The fence part of the project, I found at a local dollar spot.  I painted the fence up some Acrylic paint.  Of course you have to have grass!!  I cut strips of Garden Green for all sides of the fence and cut with the Fringe Scissors.  The grass inside is also made with Garden Green cardstock.  For this I cut a strip of cardstock that was about 5" and then cut that with the Fringe Scissors all the way through.  So you end up with little strips of cardstock.  I took all of those pieces and just crumbled them up.  And of course you have to have the Chocolate Bunny to finish off the project.


Retired Products.  Hurry before your favorites are gone!

Occasions Catalog

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. That is adorable! It makes me feel bad that I didn't decorate for Easter :) Did you display this somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Seryna! I did display it in my living room.

      Delete