Background

Background

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Color Challenge

This is really a different color combo!

When I seen this color combo I thought to myself...oooooh.  But then when I pulled out all the cardstock it wasn't so bad.  I would have never put these colors together myself.  I love the challenges that we have ever Thursday.  They really help with my creative side!  If you would like to join us in our Thursday challenges just let me know I will forward all the information to you.  jntcrlsn@yahoo.com  And when you are done with your creation I will post a link to your blog, if no blog don't worry, send me a picture and I will post it right here for all to see.  How fun is that!!  Come on and join in for next week!


See anything new???
I have to Thank Heidi Boos for the inspiration for this card.  I had seen hers and just had to do it.  I used the Stamp Set called "Party Hearty" for the flags and the saying.  For the Designer Series paper I used "Elegant Soiree" and the dots on the white were made with the Big Shot and the Perfect Polka Dots Impressions folder.  So...did you figure out what is NEW on the card???  You can't see much of it but it is the String holding the flags!  This is a sneak peek item that is coming out in the Summer Mini Catalog in 2 more days!  It is called "Baker's Twine".  It is coming out in 3 different colors.  You are going to LOVE all the new items that are coming out!!

I hope that you join me for our next weeks challenge!  jntcrlsn@yahoo.com


Thanks for Stopping!

Jan

4 comments:

  1. Great Card Jan!! I love the dsp! One of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it -great job on the challenge Jan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhh........this is SUPER cute Jan!!! Great job with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it- I've been wanting to try a card with a banner like that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete