Background

Background

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Soap Container

Here we are already a week later.  I missed everyone last week with our challenge.  I was sick and felt like a truck ran over me.  Doing better now and back at the stamping.  

What do you think of this color combination?
I love it!!  The black makes the other 2 colors POP!

This week I wanted to change it up and do something different then just a card.  So I decided to do a 3D item instead.  Every once in a while I like to take a little bit more time and come up with a 3D item. So this is what I came up with.....
Love how this turned out!

Are you wondering where the gorgeous flower came from?  It is a new Framelit set that came out in the Occasions Catalog.  It is called Botanical Builder Framelits.  This also has a stamp set that goes along with it, you guest it, it does come in a bundle so that you can SAVE 15%.
Botanical Blooms Photopolymer Bundle by Stampin' Up!

If you haven't checked out the new Occasions Catalog it is a must see!  Stampin'Up! once again has out done themselves with all the new products and bundles.

Here is a view on the inside of the soap holder.

I did keep the inside very simply and plain.  I really didn't want to add anything on the bottom part of the box so that it would close flat.  Here is a picture to show you what I mean. 

I hope you enjoyed the soap container as much as I did making it.  If you would like the direction you can email me at jntcrlsn@yahoo.com and I can get them to you.  Here are a other links to more DOstampers that are also joining in this week.  You have to go check them out!!!


REMEMBER IT IS STILL SALE-A-BRATION TIME!!!


HAPPY STAMPING!!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment