This weeks challenge is such a nice and soothing picture. I wish I were there, on the beach and the warmth! I live in MN so it is still a little chilly here.
So from the about picture I decided to make a card that was very easy with the colors.
I told you I went easy!!
- For the flower I took and stamped off before stamping the large flower. This is stamped in Marina Mist.
- The 2nd flower is stamped in Pacific Point.
- Stem is stamped in Old Olive.
- Did you happen to notice the Rhinestone on the flower??? This is called "Iced Rhinestone". These just came out in the Occasions Catalog. LOVE THEM!!
- Below you will see a complete list of Stampin' Up! products that I used.
I just did this card in my Card Buffet gathering. They LOVED IT as well. This card maybe simple, but I think it is elegant as well.
Check out the rest of the DOstampers to see their creations!