Background

Background

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Over the Rainbow Challenge


With this weeks challenge it reminds of fresh Spring colors.  Maybe I wish it were Spring, I am so done with this cold Minnesota weather.  
The colors are so bright and cheery!
DSC #269

Of course when you look at the above picture you have to take the rainbow and do something with that!  


For the background to the card it is a very simple technique.  I took a sponge for each color and sponged those colors on Whisper White Cardstock.  In doing the sponging a did more of a Burnishing technique.  I didn't want to see where I started and stopped.  The colors starting from the left to right, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Lemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie.  

The "Celebrate" and "You" is a framelit set from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog.  You can get this set FREE right now.  I LOVE this time of year with Stampin' Up!.  You get to shop and get items for FREE.  What's better than that.

I hope you liked this weeks challenge card.  You can always join in on the fun!  Make sure that you go and check out the other DOstamper's in the challenge this week.



Happy Stamping!

Product List


1 comment:

  1. Great idea to do a sponge background! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete