Background

Background

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Pretty Petal

DSC#281

I LOVE THE PETAL PALETTE BUNDLE AND DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!!!


What do you think?  Isn't this a great bundle?


For this weeks challenge I wanted to keep the card in the tradition to the Petal Passion DSP, black and white.  For the flower bunch I did stamp that off twice before stamping on the white cardstock.  Of of course you have to have a little bling, so I added just a few Rhinestones.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks card.  Make sure you check out the other DOstamper's joining in this weeks challenge.



Happy Stamping!


Occasion Catalog (Hurry ending soon)

Clearance Rack

Shop 24/7


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Clean & simple card - nice job! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete