Wednesday, September 9, 2009


Small Coffin

This is a 3D swap that I did for our Demonstrators meeting this month. I had allot of fun making it. The original Coffin pattern that I used was on Martha Stewart's Website. That was 2 Pages 8 1/2 X 11 piece of paper. So I wanted it smaller, so I took and reduced the copies in the copier. I used Stampin' Up! stamp set "From the Crypt" for the face and spiders. I took a Blender pen and White Craft ink to color in the face. There are silver brads for the eyes. For the lining inside the coffin I used a gauze pad (1st aid gauze) and sponged it with Creamy Caramel. Then I took and tore the edges to make it look older.

My daughter seen this and showed her daughter and know we are going to make these for her Halloween treat holders for school. I am also going to do this for one of my Techniques next month, for my Technique club. So if you are interested in joining my club so that you also can have this much fun. Look at my club info on this blog, call or email.
Below are the templates that I used. Thank you for stopping.
Smaller Coffin Pattern: (2 coffins on 1 page)


  1. Came across this and it's fab, thank you for the templates, they are great, off to make some now for my children's parties :)