Background

Background

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sweet Center


In this card I am using the Sweet Centers Stamp set and the Sweet Center cups. How fun is this!!
I used Pumpkin Pie, Green Galore & Whisper White cardstock. Elegant Eggplant Ink, Black Gingham Ribbon, Big Shot with the Embossing Plate "Weave" & 1-3/4 , 1-3/8 Punches.

To put this together I added the candy to the cup and then put the square Pumpkin Pie pc onto the cup. Then I snailed around the backside of the Whisper White stamped pc and attached that to the cup. I put Stampin' Up! dimensionals on the back side of this. Then I put this on the Pumpkin Pie cardstock that has been run thru the Big Shot with the "Weave" plate. Then finish by putting this on the Green Galore cardstock and add your ribbon and tag. Thank you for stopping by. If interested in learning this technique and more click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment