Background

Background

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Punch Card


This was a FUN Punch Card!

I made this Easel card for a demonstrator swap that we had with our group last month.  I had seen the monkey and I just had to do a card with him.  How CUTE is he!!  I used Stampin' Up! punches and Stampin' Up! cardstock.  This card includes a couple of NEW items from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  The border on the bottom is done with the NEW Pinking Hearts Border.  "Love" and the "Small Swirl Heart" is done with the NEW stamp set "Tiny Tags".  The set is great for the new Simply Adorned Jewerly also.  The small heart with LOVE in the middle is from the NEW stamp set "I {Heart} Hearts" and is punch out with the NEW Small Heart punch. There are so many exciting items in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  Check them out Here! 

Remember it is also
SALE-A-BRATION TIME!


3 comments:

  1. This could NOT be cuter Jan, LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute card-I saw it today on the splitcoaststampers su only gallery. It led me to your blog-

    ReplyDelete