Background

Background

Thursday, February 18, 2010

VITALIZED VELLUM TECHNIQUE


I LOVE THE THIS TECHNIQUE!

Where do I start with this card???  There are so many things to talk about!  Let's talk about the technique 1st.  I used this technique in my Technique club that I have.  Check it out here.  They all loved it.  You take your Vellum paper and use the Stampin' Up! Classic Ink and mark up you Vellum to your desired look.  Then you will take a Stampin Sponge and feather out the colors to blend out the lines.  While it is still wet, you will take you solid stamp and stamp on the Vellum.  Clean before you stamp again.  Do this until you get your desired design.  You can air dry or take a heat gun and dry.  Assemble you card.  Easy isn't it!

2nd let's talk about all the fun embellishments on the card.  The Brad is the NEW, it is called Sending Love Epoxy Brads, in Real Red.  I used a NEW stamp set called I {Heart} Hearts.  I LOVE this set.  You can do so many things with it.  I also used the NEW Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit Die.

You can find all these items and more in the NEW Occasions Mini Catalog.

DON'T FORGET, IT IS STILL SALE-A-BRATION TIME!!  FREE STAMPIN' UP! ITEMS.

4 comments:

  1. That was a cool technique Jan! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice...you make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever technique...it would work great with lots of different themes and color schemes, too! Thanks for sharing! ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete