Background

Background

Friday, October 1, 2010

Adorned Insert

These are just GREAT!

I previously posted some Fall / Halloween Inserts for the Stampin' Up! Adorned Jewelry.   I received these in a swap that I did with some very talented women.  As you can see above and below.  These wonderful inserts were made by the following:  Cathy B, Anne G., Marne J, Terri B, Sue E, April S, Jackie B, Charlotte C, Lucinda F.  Thank you ladies for the most wonderful inserts.


Here is a little better view of the beautiful work these ladies have done.

Would you like to receive some inserts for your 1 x 1 1/4" Adorned Jewelry from Stampin' Up!????  You can........just by signing up for my swap that I am putting on right now!  You can contact me at jntcrlsn@yahoo.com.  Just let me know that you want to join us and I will send you all the information needed.  What are you waiting for????

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks for Stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment