Background

Background

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Waffle Paper & Christmas

CHRISTMAS ALREADY?????
Check out the Buttons!!

As I promised earlier, here is yet another idea you can do with the  
WONDERFUL WAFFLE PAPER!

The Waffle Paper is a new product from Stampin' Up! in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  If you haven't had a chance to work with the new Waffle Paper you really have to get some and try it.  You are going to LOVE IT!!!  In the above cards I used Cherry Cobbler cardstock and marker, Very Vanilla cardstock and Old Olive cardstock and marker.  I really like this color combination for the Holiday's!  

I fell in LOVE with the Hostess set in the Holiday Mini Catalog this year.  It is called "Peaceful Season".  This set is such an Elegant set.  You will love it also.  The accessories that I used on this card are the new BIG DESIGNER BUTTONS and Linen Thread.  When they say big....these are big.  But how great are these Buttons!!!!  Love them!!!  

If you haven't checked out the Holiday Mini Catalog yet..... 
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??????

You can SHOP 24/7!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Jan!!! I seem to struggle with this stamp set and you have given me some inspiration, thanks honey!

    ReplyDelete