Background

Background

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Color Combo Challenge

Who would of thought these colors look so GREAT together!!

Love how this turned out.

Each week we are doing some kind of challenge in the demonstrator group that I am in.  This week it is a color challenge.  When I first read the colors that we were to use I thought OH MY.  But when I pulled them out and put them together I really like the combination of these colors together.  Who would of thought!  You can join us in having fun if you would like.  Also if you would like to get your artwork published here...email me your work and I will post it.  jntcrlsn@yahoo.com

The colors of cardstock that I used are:  Old Olive (1 of my fav's), Concord Crush, Poppy Parade and Very Vanilla.  The ribbon is the new Old Olive Taffeta ribbon.  How great is this!  The "Life is a matter of Moments" saying came from the stamp set called "Elements of Style".  If you haven't seen this set before you really have to check it out.  You are going to want it!

Holiday Mini Catalog / Shop 24/7!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! This is really pretty Jan :) I LOVE that ribbon...yumm-o!!!

    ReplyDelete