Background

Background

Friday, December 3, 2010

Gift Card Holder

LOVE IT!!

I have to thank Heidi B. for the inspiration for this Gift Card Holder.  I seen this on one of the sites that I visit and just had to do it.  It was soooo easy & quick to do.

I used this technique last night at my Technique Thursday club.  What is the Technique club you ask???  I teach 2 different techniques on the 1st Thursday of the month and then you make a card using the new technique.  If you would like more information check it out here.
If you have any questions or you would like to join in on the fun just send me an email at:  jntcrlsn@yahoo.com

How brilliant is this to hold the gift card!

I used the Two Tag Die and the Sizzix Die Cutting Machine to cut out the card holder. The cardstock is Early Espresso and Marina Mist.  Love them both!  I also used the Tiny Tag Punch and the Snow Flake Punch.  For the outside of the folder I cut a 4 1/4 x 6 1/2 Pc of cardstock and then scored it at 1/2" and 3".  I put this together with Sticky Tape to make sure that stays together putting the card holder in and out.  How simple is this!!



Holiday Mini Catalog shopping 24/7!

Thank you for stopping.


Jan

1 comment:

  1. Cute!!! I saw these on Kelly's blog too...they are adorable. I love how you used the snowflake punch and the wide ribbon. Nicely done Jan!

    ReplyDelete