Background

Background

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Stain Glass Butterfly

 
I Love how this turned out.
 
I did this Technique at my card club that I hold once a month.  If you would like more information on my Technique Club you can check it out HERE.   With my club I teach 2 (NEW) different techniques using different Stampin' Up! tools.  Then the club members get to make a card using the 2 different techniques.  They LOVE IT!!  And of course I love it as well, I get to share what I love to do.  The other nice thing is that you learn how to use all or must of the tools at some point.  Club members also get to touch, feel  and use new products as well.  What could be better!
 
On this card I used Crystal Effects, Window sheet and the Big Shot with the Beautiful Butterflies Die.  I know you would love me to tell you exactly how to make it this but a girl has to keep some secrets!  You can find out more on how to make it by joining my Technique Club.
 



Happy Stamping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment