Background

Background

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thank You!

Easy...But Cute! 
 
 I did this card for a swap that I was in.  When I was coming up with ideas for the swap, I wanted something that was easy (of course), but yet elegant.  I believe with this card I accomplished what I was set out to do.

The stamp set the I used is "Daydream Medallions".   What I like allot about this set it has the Floral Frames Framelits to go with it.  The framelits make it so easy to cut out your images.  I also used the set "Curly Cute" for the Thank you.  This is a great set for the different greetings that it has in it.  For the Scalloped pieces I used the 2 3/8 and 1 3/4 Scallop punches.

You can always shop 24/7!!  To make sure you have all the necessities to make your projects.

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment