Background

Background

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Ombre Fringe



I think this might be the easiest card I have ever made.

I did case this card and would like to thank my up-line, Dawn Olchefske.


I just love the look of this card.  How the colors just cascade from light to dark.  You could do this with Blues, Greens and Browns.  The color schemes are endless!  I just did this card for a Technique Club that I hold in my home once a month.  Everyone loved it!  And I believe by the time they all left they ordered the Fringe Scissors.  Which by the way, just came out in the Occasions Catalog.   If you haven't checked out the catalog yet...what are you waiting for!?!?

 If you would like to join us for the Technique Club you can find out more information here.  Technique Club  If you don't live near me....no problem you can get the cards to go each month.

The Stampin' Products that I used for this card is as follows.

Cardstock & Ink
Rose Red                 102544
Strawberry Slush   131295
Pink Pirouette         111351
Whisper White        100730
Stazon Black Ink     

Stamp Set
Blooming with Kindness     Clear Mount   126422    Wood Mount    131961

Accessories
Fringe Scissor     133325
Organza Ribbon  114319
Basic Rhinestones   119246





Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment