Background

Background

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thinking Spring Colors

Welcome to the Thursday DOstampers challenge.
You are more then welcome to join us every Thursday for a new challenge.  Our challenges are Sketch, Color and Picture challenges.  If you would like to participate, just let  me know I I will forward the schedule of challenges to you.  I will also link your challenge project on here as well.  Hope to see next week with you project.

These colors reminds me that Spring is just around the corner.

I have had this set for awhile now and I thought this would be a good time to use it in the challenge.  It is called "Oh Hello".  Not sure why I haven't used before now!!  I think that the color challenges for me are the hardest.  Not sure why....maybe because when the colors are chosen, it is harder for me to pick out the stamp set and layout I want to use!?!  How about you, is it harder if your colors are chosen for you?

The Stampin' Up! products that I used on this card is as follows:

Cardstock & Ink
Pool Party     122924
Crisp Cantaloupe    131298      Ink   131176
Pistachio Pudding   131294      Ink   131177
Whisper White        100730
Stazon Ink     101406


Stamp Set
Oh Hello    Clear mount    130733     Wood mount    131931

Accessories
Big Shot   113439   Want to know how to get this 1/2 off?
Ovals Framelits   129381
Linen Thread       104199
Natural Chevron Ribbon    132982
Seam Binding Pool Party   125582
Corner Punch       119871
Scallop Tag Topper Punch   133324   BEST PUNCH EVER!!!

Here are some of the other DOstampers that are participating in the challenge.

Sharon B:  http://craftyandcreativeideas.blogspot.com
I hope you will come and join us next week!!

Sale-A-Bration Catalog

Occasions Catalog

Shop 24/7


Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. ooh - I like the way you used the Chevron Natural Ribbon as a trim for your tag, Jan. Thanks for playing along for our DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your right and that spring is right around the corner. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been checking out a few of your stories and its pretty clever stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your blog.Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete