Background

Background

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

HALLOWEEN WITH A CUTE FOLD

Image may contain: text
WHAT IS THE HOLIDAY THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND WITH THIS COLOR COMBO?

My mind went right for HALLOWEEN!  And of course it is one of my favorite Holiday's!!  It is that time of year for all the Earthy tones.  This card I am showing you I also used for my Technique class this month.  This is a class I do every year for 10 Months.  In this class you learn how to use your Stampin' Up! products in different techniques.  


A while ago I received a card that had this fold,  Sorry there was no name to know who it was from or I don't even know where I got it.  So of course, I wanted to make  it with my own little twist on it.  So I added the belly band.  I wasn't sure if there is a proper name for this fold so I named it the Box fold.  Reminded me of folding a box close.  

 

Don't you just love the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper?!?  Perfect for this color combination challenge.  This DSP just came out in the NEW Holiday Catalog.  If you haven't seen the new catalog make sure you go and check it out.  If you would like your very own catalog let me know and I can get one to you.  jntcrlsn@yahoo.com

The cute label on the belly band is new as well.  The stamp set is called "Labels to Love", it has so many awesome labels for different holidays.   And the Everyday Label punch you can get it by itself or bundle with another stamp set "Merry Little Labels".  (which is also an great set)

To finish off the card I added a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock with a strip of Spooky Night DSP.  I love how it all turned out!

If you would like to join the DOstamper Stars in the Thursday challenges you are more then Welcome!   Make sure that you check out the other DOstampers creative projects for this challenge.


1. Judy Strickling  
2. Jan Carlson  
3. Joan Weidling  
4. Angela O'Neill  
5. Dawn Olchefske  
6. Connie Plaumann  
7. Cathy Peck  

Happy Stamping!
Product List

1 comment:

  1. Fun, fun, fun! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete