Background

Background

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Halloween



Welcome back everyone!!  I am so excited to once again to be joining the Dostamper Thursday challenges.  It has been a long time since the last post.  I am back and ready to stamp and share!


It's getting to be that time!
HALLOWEEN
(one of my favorite holidays)


With the NEW Holiday Catalog out....I just had to use products from that of course!

For the background I embossed a quarter of the cardstock with the Woodland Impressions folder and then added a piece of the NEW Designer Series Paper called "Spooky Night".  I am sure you are going to like this DSP.  Did you happen to notice the ribbon on the card?  This is also NEW in the Holiday catalog.  It kind of has a scary look to it.  It is the Vintage Crochet Ribbon.  

The stamp set that I used is called "Labels of Love".  What I like about this set is that there is a punch that punches out the images.  It doesn't get any easier!!  I added a little bit of color to the label using the Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen.    Another awesome deal that is going on right now is that you can purchase the Everyday Label Punch and the Merry Little Labels as a bundle and save!
Merry Little Labels Clear-Mount Bundle

I hope you liked this week's challenge card.  You can also join us and create your own project with the DOstamper Stars challenge.  If you create let me know and I will get it posted for you or send me your link and I will link it for you.

Check out the other DOstampers that have created in this weeks challenge,

1. Connie Plaumann  
2. Joan Weidling  
3. Angela K O'Neill  
4. Jan Carlson  
5. Dawn Thomas  
6. Judy Strickling  
7. Cathy Peck  

HAVE FUN CREATING!!




Happy Stamping!



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it! So glad you're posting again. Fabulous card, Jan! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good looking Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete