Background

Background

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

DOstamper Challenge with a Heartfelt Touch

image from http://s3.amazonaws.com/feather-files-aviary-prod-us-east-1/98739f1160a9458db215cec49fb033ee/2018-01-14/e152761acb9c481cb8f60909368d3e88.png

What would you take from this weeks picture challenge?  I took the colors from the picture.  There was something with the little splash of red in the picture that I liked.



I love how simple, but yet elegant this card turned out.  The challenge picture I felt was exact same way so I wanted to carry it over to my project.  

The stamp set that I used on the card is called "Heartfelt Blooms".  It is a Sale-A-Bration set that you can earn it for FREE!!  What I love about this stamp is that it has so much dimension as soon as it is stamped.  And it is so soft and elegant.  It makes such a pretty card.  The saying came from this set as well.

Thank you for stopping by today and make sure that you check out the other DOstamper's that are also in this weeks challenge.


Happy Stamping!




Product List

1 comment:

  1. ooh - Rose Red is perfect for Heartfelt Blooms and it looks great with the black and gray! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete