Background

Background

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Challenge of Critters



image from http://s3.amazonaws.com/feather-files-aviary-prod-us-east-1/98739f1160a9458db215cec49fb033ee/2018-01-14/4f2a023c5c154702b4bedc02faa76a79.png

With all the Stampin' Up! sets that are out there, I am sure all of us have a critter in one of the sets we have!  It wasn't hard to find a critter in my sets! It seems that I have a few sets that have critters in them!!!



Thanks to Dawn Olchefske for the inspiration for this card.  I took a card that she had created and changed a few items up on the card.  I am also using this card in my Card Buffet this weekend.  I believe everyone will be making this one!

This card is made using the Petal Palette Bundle.  As shown below.  I am in love with this bundle! The bundle reminds me of Spring here in Minnesota.  

Petal Palette Clear-Mount Bundle

For the background of the card I used the Petal Pair Impressions folder.  This is 1 of 2 impression folders of the set.  To color the little birdie I used the Watercolor Crayons and a Blender Pen.  The leaves, bird, design strip and the saying were all cut out using the Petals & More Thinlits.  These are shown above.  Remember if you buy this as a bundle you SAVE $$$$.  

I hope you liked this weeks card.  You too can create your own project with the DOstamper's challenge each week.  Make sure you check out the other DOstamper's projects.


Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

  1. You can't go wrong with Petal Palette...nice card, Jan! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete