Background

Background

Monday, March 28, 2011

Rock -n- Roll Technique

Love the Black and Very Vanilla.

I am really getting into the low tone cards these days. If this is what you call it. I normally have like the bright and bold colors.  I have to Thank Dawn O. my up line for the inspiration for this card.  Thanks Dawn.

I had this card at my last Technique Thursday Club.  This is called the Rock -n- Roll technique.  My club members loved this technique.  It is so easy but yet what a effect and dimension it has your card.  The stamp set I used is called "BLISS".  You can still get this set for only 4 more days.  This is a Sale-A-Bration set, all you have to do is place  a $50.00 order and you get this set for FREE!  How great is that!  The gorgeous ribbon that I used is the "Victoria Crochet Lace Ribbon".  The ribbon just adds that extra special touch.

4 MORE DAYS!!!
Get your FREE sets before they are gone!

Sale-A-Bration

Happy Stamping!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment