Background

Background

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sketch Challenge


DOstampers Stars does a Thursday Challenge every week.  I have been a little behind for awhile, BUT I am back on track now!  If you would like to join us in our weekly challenge just let me know and I will get you all the information you need.  Then I will link to your blog right here or if no blog I will post a picture of what you came up with for the challenge.  jntcrlsn@yahoo.com
Here is my Card!


In my card I used Wild Wabsabi, Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose and Whisper White.  The flower is made with the new stamp set "Build a Blossom".  Great, Great set!!  Then I punched it out, yes I said punched it out with the new punch "Blossom Petal Punch".  You can find these new Stampin' Up! products in the  Occasion's Mini Catalog.  The adorable Designer Series paper that you are seeing is from the new set called "Sweet Stitches DSP".  And to go with it is the fabulous Sweet Stitches Buttons which is in the middle of the flower.  These buttons come in different patterns.  How great is that! The greeting is from the stamp set "Create a Cupcake".  You can find all of these products in the  Occasion's Mini Catalog as well.  Have you checked out the Mini Catalog yet?  If not, you better hurry up it is only out until April 30, 2011.  You are not going to want to miss all the NEW products that Stampin' Up! has come out with.


Thanks for Stopping!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment