Background

Background

Friday, March 11, 2011

Valentine Card

This card was for my Grandson Carson.


Ok, this is my last Valentine's Card that I am going to share with you this year.  But I just wanted to share all of them with you.

The Background on this card is made with the Big Shot and the Impressions Folder "Elegant Lines".  I love all the Impression folders.  They just give your cards the wow factor in the background.  I have seen this little guy on so many different cards that I had to do him.  Isn't he cute!  For the Valentine's greeting I used the Stamp set called "Teeny Tiny Wishes".  This is a GREAT set!!  If you haven't checked it out you really have to.  Of course I added the Real Red Glimmer paper, which you can find now in the Occasion's Mini Catalog



Happy Stamping!

Jan

1 comment:

  1. Darling card - Thanks for sharing! I’m your newest follower from SC - #367 Kendra Richardson.
    You can find me @ www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete