Background

Background

Thursday, June 16, 2011

American Musical

What do you think I did with this one?

As soon as I seen the cover of this album I knew exactly what my colors were going to be.  I am sure you can guess!  This is another Thursday challenge and if you would like to join us just let me know and I will get you all the information.  jntcrlsn@yahoo.com

Never to early to get ready for the 4th of July treats!!

For the cone part of the treat holder it is made from the Petal Cone Die and the Big Shot.  I wasn't sure if I would like this die....but I am finding it to be a must have!!  If you haven't notice going through my posts...the Big Shot is my closest friend in stamping and scrapbooking!  LOL
Petal Cone Die

Below is a close up shot of the treat holder so that you can see a little bit more of the details.

 
For the cone I used Whisper White card stock and striped with Real Red Cardstock.  I cut off the front flap of the cone and replaced with the Red - White & Blue half pleated circle.  The Blue is Pacific Point cardstock.  I didn't have any candy on hand that match the cone, sorry, so I put some shredded paper in it with the Bling star.  You could also use this just as a door hanger as I have done here.

I hope that you will join us in the next weeks challenge!





Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...I LOVE this! The "bunting" is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way!!! This is the cutest thing ever!!!! Great job on the challenge Jan :)

    ReplyDelete