Background

Background

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Punched Tulip

Very Simple to do!

I have to Thank Valita's Designs for the inspiration for this card.  I saw it and had to do it!  I did  this card for a punch swap that I am in every month.  I will have to share some of the other cards that I get from the swap with you.  Making a note to do so.  So check back.

Not sure you can see it, but I used the Perfect Details Texturz Plate with the Big Shot for the background on the Whisper White cardstock.  For the Tulip Petals I took the Medium Oval Punch and the Scallop Circle punch.  You punch out the Medium Oval and then put one end into the Scallop Oval punch and punch.  This is how you get the ends of the petals to have the "V" in them.  On the petals I added some of the Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink (Illuminate Top Coat) and then used the White Accent Pen over that.  The Leaves, I punched those out using the Blossom Petal Punch and then took a Bone Folder and put a crease down the middle of the leaves. This just gives them that extra special touch.

Summer Mini Catalog

Thanks for Stopping!
Jan

1 comment: