Background

Background

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Your Still The One Music Challenge

WOW!?!?!  What to do?

Want to join us for our next challenge?  Just let me know and I will get you all the information needed. 
jntcrlsn@yahoo.com

Pink & Black!  Love it!

Quick and easy..can't get any better than that! 

In this card I used Regal Rose, Whisper White and Basic Black cardstock.  The great saying came from the Stamp Set called "Word Play".  Have you seen this set yet?  It is a great set with so many different saying for all occasions.
How Great is this set!!!

For the lovely swirls that you are seeing on the background I used the Big Shot with the Elegant Lines Impressions folder.  I have to say...this has to be one of the best products that Stampin' Up! has added to their long list of great products.  I use my Big Shot all the time!  For the 24-7 square note I used a new stamp set found in the Summer Mini Catalog.  It is called "Pretty Postage".  And what is even better, they came out with a punch to coordinate with the stamp set.  Now that makes it easy to get stamping!

I hope that you join me in the next Thursday Challenge!


Thanks for Stopping!
Jan

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwww.......beautiful Jan!!!! Pink and black is one of my all-time fav's too :) Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete