Background

Background

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Punched Frame

Looks Hard?  But its NOT!!
I have to thank my Upline Dawn O. for the inspiration for this Technique.  I used this Technique at my last technique club.  Asking yourself...what is a Technique club?  Check out all the information right here.  You too can join in on the fun every month and the kicker is 1 month is your month to receive all the Hostess benefits for just coming to the club.  How great is that!!

In the card above I used the new Stamp set called "Fabulous Florets".  Love this set!!  If you haven't checked out the Summer Mini Catalog yet...what are you waiting for???  Stampin' Up! has out done themselves again!  You really can't tell in this picture but I also used the new Melon Mambo and Tangerine Tango Embossing powder that came out in the mini.  I added a little bit of Iridescent Ice embossing powder in with the Melon Mambo and Tangerine Tango embossing powder to give that extra shine.

The roses that are dry embossed on the Daffodil Delight cardstock were made with the Big Shot and the Manhattan Impression Folder

Want to join in the fun of learning how to use your Stampin' Up! products different ways???  Join me in the Technique Thursday Club.

Summer Mini Catalog

Technique Thursday Club

Happy Stamping!
Jan

1 comment:

  1. Jan - I love the way you used the frame technique for this card. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete