Background

Background

Friday, May 6, 2011

Wish Big

Circles!!
I did this card awhile ago for a Shoebox swap that we had at the Stampin' Up! MN Regional this year.  What a great time that was.  I think there was something like 32 ladies that were in it.  We had fun meeting new stampers and had fun catching up with old and new friends.

My idea for this card was to get it done with almost all punches.  For the circle punches I used:  3/4, 1, 1 1/4, 1 3/4, 1 3/8.  I also used the 2 3/8 Scalloped Circle punch.  The Wish Big is from the stamp set called "Word Play".  If you haven't checked out this set you really have too.  It has everything for almost every event.  LOVE IT!  I really love the color combo.  This is a great male card as well.  Even with the little bit of bling on it! (Basic Rhinestones)

Summer Mini Catalog

Happy Stamping!
Jan

1 comment:

  1. I'm your newest follower from SC...
    Hope you can follow me too.

    Angel Hawks
    www.MakeSomethingCute.com

    ReplyDelete