Background

Background

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Satin Flower



Gorgeous - But Easy!

I love this Technique.  Thank you to my Upline Dawn O for the idea.  We did this technique in last month's Technique Thursday club that I have.  In this club we meet once a month, I teach 2 different techniques and then they make cards with the techniques.  Want to join and have this kind of fun?  Check out more information HERE.

All you need to make the this gorgeous flower is Stampin' Up! Satin ribbon, Sticky Page and a Circle of Cardstock of the color that is your flower color.  You are also going to need your Heat Gun. Want to learn more about this Technique join my club now! 

On the Rich Razzleberry cardstock, I ran it through the Big Shot with the Elegant Line Impressions Folder.  This impressions folder puts the elegant look to your cards and it is so easy.

Technique Thursday Club

Summer Mini Catalog


Happy Stamping!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment