Background

Background

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Punched and Dry Emboss Technique

Have you seen the NEW Punches????

 
If you haven't checked out the new punches that came out in the Summer Mini Catalog you HAVE too.  They are GREAT!!!  There are endless possibilities that you will be able to do with these punches.  With that said...I used the the punch that is called "Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch".
 
I used this card at my Technique Thursday ClubThis club is designed to get you stamping and have fun doing it.  Along with learning different ways to use your Stampin' Up! supplies.  After you learn the techniques then you make your own cards using the techniques.  How great is that!
 
With this technique we are using the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch and the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Impressions Folder.  With these 2 together makes a beautiful and yet a easy card to make.
 
I hope that you will be joining me for my next months Technique Thursday.
 
 
 
 
Happy Stamping!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment