Background

Background

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Halloween Chalk Talk

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE TIMES OF YEAR!
 
HERE'S WHY........
 
 
Halloween and
Bubble Wrap?????? 

 
That is what the background is stamped with, Bubble wrap.  I used this Technique in my Technique Club I have once a month.  They LOVED it!  Halloween is one of my favorite holidays next to Christmas.  So you will be seeing a few posts about Halloween.  I will try and add a few other projects that I have been working on as well. 
 
The products used in this card is as follows: 
Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Whisper White, Crushed Curry and Elegant Eggplant Cardstock.
Stamp sets used were "Toil & Trouble, Halloween Hello".
I also used the Washi Tape Witches Brew, Black Stampin' Glitter, Hexagon & Chevron Punch, Illuminate Glimmer Watermark ink and Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon.
I almost forgot the most important thing....Big Shot with the Chalk Talk Framelits. 
 
I hope you enjoyed the card as much as my fellow demonstrators did in our team swap.
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping! 




1 comment: