Background

Background

Monday, September 30, 2013

Watercolor Snowflake


Love the Watercolor stamping!


It's beginning to look allot like Winter!
HOPE NOT!
 
As the post before I did this Technique in a Technique Club that I hold in my home once a month.  I just couldn't stop at just one card!  I had to try it with the Festive Flurry stamp set.  I am beginning to really like this set and the best part is you can get the Framelits to cut them all out!!!! 
 
The Stampin' Up! used in this card is as follows:
Cardstock & Ink:  Island Indigo and Ink, Pool Party and Ink and Whisper White.
Stamp Set:  Festive Flurry (You can even buy the Bundle and Save) and Chalk Talk.
Accessories:  Big Shot, Festive Flurry Framelits, Basic Pearls, Large Pearls, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 1 1/4 Burlap Ribbon and the wonderful Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons.
 
I hope you enjoyed the card today!
 
 
Happy Stamping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment