Background

Background

Friday, September 27, 2013

Watercolor Stamping

Lovely...but easy Sympathy card.


GREAT TECHNIQUE!!!
 

I have to thank my best friend, Laurie Z. for letting me use this card.  We did this at one of our Stamping play dates.  (this is what we call them)  Her hubby says it is a cover so we can just eat junk food all day!  LOL  Gotta have food when you stamp!!!!

I used this in my Technique club that I hold once a month in my home.  The ladies LOVE IT!  They were so excited how easy it was and fast!  I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Stampin' Up! products that you will need. 

Cardstock & Ink:  Old Olive & Marker, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler & Marker and Watercolor cardstock.
Stamp Set used was "Thoughts & Prayers".  One of my favorites!
Accessories:  Sizzix Big Shot, Framed Tulip Embossing Folder and a spray bottle with water.

 
Happy Stamping!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment