Background

Background

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Bubble Wrap Get Well

HOW CUTE IS THIS!!!!


I first have to Thank Julie Wadlinger for the inspiration for this card.  I did change up the background but everything else is Julie's. 

As I previously posted, a Halloween card with the same technique.  Just wanted to show you the card that I did in my Technique Club that I hold in my home once a month.  If you have ever wanted to learn different ways to use your Stampin' Up! inks and tools, this is it!!!  The club members loved this card!  It is a easy and quick card, but just adorable.

The Stampin' Up! products used in this card is as follows:
Cardstock & Ink:  Real Red & Marker, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Black Stazon &
                                Crumb Cake.
Stamp Set:  Tag It.(Ronald McDonald Set)
Accessories:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform (LOVE IT!!!), Chalk Talk Framelits, Polka Dot    Embossing Folder and the Corner Rounder Punch.

Technique Club
Shop 24/7
Holiday Catalog

Thank you for stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment