Background

Background

Friday, October 11, 2013

Masking Tape Grateful



This is an wonderful and easy Technique!

 
I have to thank a fellow Demonstrator for the inspiration for this card.  I received a swap from Convention using this technique and fell in love with it.  I just love the In Colors that came out this last time.  They are so warm and inviting!

My technique club members loved this technique!  They said it was so awesome and easy!  I do hold a Technique Club in my home once a month.  In my club I teach members 2 different techniques, with these techniques they make a card using each technique.  I also have directions typed out so that they have the recipe to recreate the technique at a later date.  If you are not in town, but you are still interested in joining?  You can get the class to go!  Have questions, just let me know and I will get you your answers.  jntcrlsn@yahoo.com

 
Stampin' Up! products use to make this card is as follows:
Cardstock & Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe & ink, Very Vanilla, Pistachio Pudding & ink, Baked Brown Sugar & ink and Chocolate Chip.
Stamp set:  Truly Grateful (set is currently in the Holiday Catalog)
Accessories:  Baked Brown Sugar Stretch Ruffle Ribbon, Sponge Dauber and Masking Tape.
 
I do have to say...when I first saw the ruffle ribbon I just wasn't that sure about it.  But the more I use it on projects, the more I am falling in love with it.  It adds so much to your projects!



Shop 24/7

Holiday Catalog

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment