Background

Background

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sketch Challenge Thursday

DSC058
I know I am a little late....OK allot late.
This is challenge from last Thursday.

LOVE, LOVE the Snowflakes!
 
As I previous posted I was a little bit behind in posting my challenge card from last week.  But I had in mind what I wanted to do for this card, so I wanted to make sure you got to see it.
 
Stampin' Up! products that I used on this card.
Cardstock & Ink:  Island Indigo & Ink, Pool Party, Whisper White, Winter Frost DSP stack and of course the Bling...Silver Glimmer paper.
Stamp Sets:  Festive Flurry and Snow Day
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones, Frosted Finishes (LOVE EM!), Big Shot and Festive Flurry Framelits.
 
The best thing about the Festive Flurry stamp set is that you don't have to cut out all the snowflakes yourself!  It has Festive Flurry Framelits that will cut them out for you. 
How great is that!!!
What's even better...you can buy it as a bundle and SAVE!
 
Festive Flurry Clear-Mount Bundle

 
 
 
 
Thanks for Stopping! 

2 comments:

  1. Nice card. I like the Island Indigo with the Winter Frost DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, I have come over from Stampin' Connection. Love the Festive Flurry card, just got mine yesterday and have had lots of fun making things with it. I am your newest FOLLOWER. Hope you will come visit me on my blog and FOLLOW ME if you wish. www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca
    Louise

    ReplyDelete