Background

Background

Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Treats


Old Time favorite!!!
CHICLETS

Fun and Easy!!
 
I know for sure my Grandkids will be getting these this year!!!
 
First off, I have to thank my Upline Dawn Olchefske for the inspiration of this project.  We did this project at one of our downline meetings, but only it was in Christmas DSP.  How fun is this!!!
 
I did this project last month at my Technique Club that I have once a month.  You could also use this project as a Gift Card holder.  If you would love to learn how to use your Stampin' Up! products in different ways, this club is for you!!  Out of state or not close, no problem!  You can get it TO GO.
 
The Stampin' Up! products used to make this adorable treat holder is as follows:
 
 Cardstock & Ink:  Glimmer Paper Silver, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit, Witches Brew DSP and Black Stazon Ink.
Stamp Set:  Tags 4 You (You can buy this set as a Bundle!  Comes with the stamp set and the punch.  How great is that!!!)
Accessories:  Label Bracket punch (In the Bundle), Heat & Stick Powder, Black Stampin Glitter, Heat Tool, Sticky Tape, Candy Dot Bases and Candy Dots Neutrals. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment