Background

Background

Monday, October 14, 2013

Chalk Talk Happy Birthday



LOVE - LOVE these Framelits!!!
 
Not sure where to begin with this card...there are so many
Stampin' Up! products that I love on it!!!

I did this card for a Organized swap at convention this year.  I do have to say this year I did allot more organized swaps then I normally do and I like these allot better then just the general swapping.  General swapping of course is fun, you meet so many wonderful Demonstrators!!

Products I used in this card is as follows: 

Cardstock and Ink:  Soho Subway DSP (Love it!!), Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla, Island Indigo & ink and Chocolate Chip & ink.

Stamp sets:  Six Sided Sampler & Chalk Talk  (Love it!!) Best part of the Chalk talk set is that you can get the Framelits to cut out the images!!

Accessories:  Vintage Trinkets (Love them!!), Crochet Trim Ribbon (Love it!!), Word Window Punch, Big Shot, Chalk Talk Framelits (I know it is getting old but Love them!!) and Alphabet Press Embossing folder.  (This is new and of course Love it!!)

I told you it was a card filled with Stampin' Up! products that I Love!!  I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I do.

Holiday Catalog

Shop 24/7

Thank you for stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment